Carbide blades for woodworking industry
Cemented Carbide Turnover / Reversible Knives
Carbide Turnover / Reversible Knives are often used in rebating & tenoning . Commonly used on Wadkin, SCM ,Laguna machines etc… Used in general joinery applications; knives come with 2 or 4 cutting edges. Our carbide inserts are excellent quality made by our own factory,all knives with strictly quality controls… welcome to request a quote!
We have available inserts for most all major manufacturers cutters. Including spiral planers, edge banders, and brands like leitze, leuco, gladu, f/s tool, wkw, weinig, wadkins, Laguna and many more.They fit many Planer Heads, Planing Tools, Spiral Cutter head, Planer and Moulder machines.If you need a different grade or dimension for your applications please contact us freely.
1. All standard sizes, with 1, 2 or 4 sided high wear resistance sharp cutting edges
2. Various standard grade of carbide in different hardness used for specific materials
3. Fast and easy knife replacement
4. Excellent finishing quality of the workpiece
1. Low noise while wood working
2. Less cutting force
3. 2 or 4 side cutting edges increased the working performance and saving cost
4. Corrosion resistance , Oxidation resistance , Abrasion resistance
**The Carbide grade which we used for common turnover knives as below list for choice.Also some special grade not listed out .If you need ,just feel free to contact us for details.
|Grade||Hardness||Grain-size(um)||Suitable for cutting|
1.Custom-made are acceptable
2.More products not show here,please contact with sales directly
3.The recommened application of materials is for you reference
4.Free samples can be offered upon your requests